I Was Tagged By Mags! WOOP WOOP!
Posted by DeadAnarchistPhil on May 23, 2008
I was tagged by Mags a couple of weeks ago, sorry about the wait Mags >_<! Anyway, this tag Mags passed on to me involves listing six facts about myself… I think! Either way you’re all getting some random facts about me you never knew!
Here we go….
1) Ever since I was a kid I’ve ALWAYS wanted to do pro-wrestling! Yes the type with Hulk Hogan. I know it aint real and it’s all choreographed but I just loved it. I used to play wrestling on the school field behind my house with friends, it was great and no body ever got hurt but people did inevitably roll in dog shit! But I saw the Doctor a couple of months ago about my back pain that I’ve had for 8 or 7 years and he says it aint a good idea and I shouldn’t do it. I don’t know if I should do it or not now!
2) The weirdest dream I ever had been where I was put in side a dead fat man’s body and sewn up inside of it and walked around in his skin AND even rode a bicycle too! Oh yeah, in the same dream I was forced to watch a women have sex with a dead body! Yeah, that was fucking weirdness epitomised right there! I’ve never had such a weird dream before or after that one!
3) I used to be Obsessive Compulsive and never told anyone. In fact I wasn’t even sure at the time what I had. Everyone just used to think I was paranoid! Every day before I went to bed I’d check the doors in the house 3 times, the gas, and all the windows were closed. When I went to bed I’d take my inhalers for my asthma, not once but numerous times if I didn’t inhale right! Once I was in bed I got back up again thinking I’d not checked the gas right or that the door was just jammed and not locked and someone had broken in. It went on like this for 3 or 4 years!
4) I think and obsess over things far too much than I should, but I can’t help it! I think it was caused by being OC. Which is why my blogs are so long… because I over think nearly everything. You may think that’s a good thing… but it aint, it’s mentally exhausting, which is why I don’t like to blog often or socialise that much.
5) I missed ALL of my high school years because of crippling anxiety.
6) One of the most frustrating things for me is my stammer. You may think it’s caused by nervousness, but it aint, though being nervous can make it worse.