Wankers Of The Week: Cam and Clegg
Posted by DeadAnarchistPhil on December 5, 2010
Cameron and Clegg during a Interview in 2010
That’s right, there’s two this week! Actually there’s no shortage of Wankers, I could do a list of a 100 and still have enough left for years with more being made every second!
For the those living in the UK, you will already know that Cameron has been somewhat of a Tommy Tanker since before he became the Prime Minister. But for the Non-UK readers let’s go over a few reasons why he deserves such an accolade.
(1) He’s a Tory, therefore he’s a Wanker automatically!
(2) He comes from a privilege background and has not had to work for anything in his life, unless you count giving rim jobs to countless people, especially Mr. Clegg to gain his support for Raising Student Tuition Fees (amongst other things) as ‘hard work’?
(3) He’s thick. Some people say getting a degree from Oxford University means you’re intelligent? I disagree, it’s just an expensive stamp on a piece of paper that says: “I’m well off and connected! Give me a Job!“. The fact he said the UK was the Junior Partner during World War 2 in 1940 shows this! Despite his education he didn’t know that the U.S. didn’t enter the War untill 1942.
(4) “Hug a Hoody” Anyone who suggest that sort of thing is way out of touch with reality. Who was he appealing to when he said that? Again… thick!
(5) “Broken Britain” Mr. Cam turned up to an old mining town, the name of which escapes me, and said it was an example of broken Britain. He forgot that it was his Party’s Policy that caused that town to shut down!
(6) “Call me Dave” Fuck off, I’ll call you what I want! CUNT!
(7) He cycled to work, showing how ‘Green’ he was, with his car following behind with his belongings in it!
(8) His blatant imitation of Tony Blair! It’s like the Tories cloned him from a piece of Blair’s back fat!
(9) Elitism. Not only does Cameron foster Elitism in his own Government and filling the House of Lords With Cronies, he’s also advocating Elitism for the Teachers applying for jobs in the UK school system too. So if you’re working class, poor, non-white, not connected or been to a top Uni, then I’m sorry, but you aint got a chance!
I can’t go on with any more examples or I’ll be here for a while, if you want to add your reasons why Cameron is a Wanker in the comment box!
As for Nick Clegg, well… He compromised his Political ideology and beliefs, everything he was about – and for what? A taste of power and bunch hollow promises from David Cameron. Can’t get much more of a wanker than that. He’s a prime example of a Politician, inasmuch that he’ll drop everything he believes in if the price is right or as soon as an opportunity of power comes along. In many ways he is worse than David Cameron, at least Cameron didn’t sell out all of his ideals – he just pretended to.